Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks

A couple of thanks in this post. Firstly to everyone who sponsored me in the Manchester 10k, I think in total we managed to raise £300 for the Make a Wish Charity (the exact amount I'm not sure yet as some donations got posted direct).

Secondly thanks to everyone who came to see Ranulph Fiennes interviewed by me at Buxton Opera House. This was Ran and my first attempt at this format and we were pleased with how it went. The main reason it was a success was down to the audience who were on fine form - it makes it so much easier up on stage when you know that everyone listening are up for a good night. We are hoping to see if we can tour this show - perhaps next year? I would be interested if anyone reading was there if you have any feedback - what worked and what could be improved. Also if you would like to see the show in your area let me know if you have a big theatre (700 plus seater).

No comments: